As I have been having a few problems with late notice cancellations, I want to remind all clients of my cancellation terms and conditions.
By booking and paying for your session you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
A full list of all my terms and conditions can be found by clicking here.
- I require at least 72 hours notice of cancellation of any service. Failure to notify me in this time period will be charged at full price.
- If clients repeatedly cancel their session (cancel 2 sessions or more) in the week before their designated time NO FUTURE REFUNDS will be given and the client may loose the ability to book further sessions. This is to stop people booking sessions months in advance that they then go on to cancel last minute (but just before the 72 hour period)
- If a scheduled training class or one to one is cancelled by myself then a new date will be given. If this is not possible then a refund for the missed session will be given.
- If I decide that the Dog or Handler is not suitable for training and the training does not take place then a refund will be given.
- Refunds will not be given for a booked session if it is your choice not to attend, for example due to a holiday.
- Clients should only use the booking system to book sessions that they can definitely attend.
Dog Urination On Equipment
Our equipment is very costly and due to current health and safety regulations we now have a no tolerance policy regarding dogs urinating on equipment.
Clients are asked not to let dogs off lead to run around the arena before a training session commences. This is to minimise any accidents.
When dogs are in between exercises in a session dogs must be either in a control position (sit, down etc) on a boundary or clipped back on lead.
Any accidents that do occur will need to be cleaned by the handler using the water, mop & spray provided in the arena. The time taken to do this will be part of your training session.
Repeat offenders will occur a cleaning charge fine for each offence of £5 to enable the equipment to be deep cleaned to prevent other dogs marking the equipment.