We start all of the training with a taster session. This session is for people new to agility or who have done agility previously elsewhere.
It is a informal 30 minute session where you can meet me, see my venue and how I train. We will go through some games and we can discuss what training options would be right for you and your dog going forward.
Taster sessions are available:
- Wednesday morning / mid afternoon
- Thursday mornings
- Friday mornings
- 1 Sunday morning per calendar month
- Alternate Thursday evenings (April – July)
The taster sessions are £25 and include:
- 30 minute one to one training session in my outdoor secure arena.
- Quality Dog Treats Sample Pack – a selection of high quality training treats for your dog to enjoy.
- Information pack for your future dog training options.
- Boundary Training downloadable Ebook
I am passionate about teaching agility foundations in a safe, kind and fun way. I will help you to understand your dog and build a fantastic partnership which will enable you get the results that you require in your agility training.
My training can also be backed up with extra online learning for those students who like to go the extra mile and learn as much as they can! (This is an extra service and not essential)
Students have access to a private Facebook group where they can chat to other students and post training videos if they wish.
Having treats that your dog loves will supercharge your training, however it is not always easy to find just the right ones! Included in our taster session is a taster treat sample pack with high quality treats that your dog can try – they will then tell you which one they like the most (though I do suspect they will like them all).