I run online zoom consultations where I can help you with a wide range of training struggles.
The consultations range from discussing a tailored training plan, guiding you as you train your dog in your home right through to coaching handlers on how to plan, prep and set up each training session to achieve the success they require.
Is it for me?
- Do you have a goal in mind that you would love to achieve?
- Are you getting stuck in a particular aspect of your training?
- Would you like to understand your dogs individual needs to enable you to achieve greater success in your training?
- Do you struggle to know what to train and would like some tailored guidance?
- Would you like me to watch your training session at home and give you tailored tips and advice?
- Would you like to know a little more about the how’s, why’s and how to’s of training?
If you answered yes to any of the above then a zoom consultation is for you!
What you get:
- 30 minutes of knowledgeable guided advice which is tailored for your individual requirements.
- A recording of the session for you to refer back to (optional).
- Any handouts that are mentioned in the session.
What you need:
- A phone or a computer with zoom installed or access to the zoom website.
- A dog and a training space if your wanting a virtual lesson.
- Notebook and pen.
- Hot drink (obviously optional but always nice)
Zoom Coaching is a 30 minute online session. These sessions are £20 and can include a recording of your session (optional) along with any handouts mentioned in your session.
“Katrina, You are a credit to your vocation. Knowledge, guidance, patience and encouragement, and great fun. ”