I run online zoom consultations where I can help you with a wide range of training struggles.
The consultations range from discussing a tailored training plan, guiding you as you train your dog in your home right through to coaching handlers on how to plan, prep and set up each training session to achieve the success they require. They are also suitable to prepare you for your first competition or to help with problematic agility behaviour.
Is it for me?
- Do you have a goal in mind that you would love to achieve?
- Are you getting stuck in a particular aspect of your training?
- Would you like to understand your dogs individual needs to enable you to achieve greater success in your training?
- Do you struggle to know what to train and would like some tailored guidance?
- Does your dog struggle at a competition?
- Would you like to know a little more about the how’s, why’s and how to’s of training?
If you answered yes to any of the above then a zoom consultation is for you!
What you need:
- A phone or a computer with zoom installed or access to the zoom website.
- Notebook and pen.
- Hot drink (obviously optional but always nice)
Zoom Coaching is a 30 minute online session. These sessions are £20.
To arrange your zoom call simply fill out the form below:
Once I have received your completed form I will be in touch to confirm a time for your call and arrange payment details.
“Katrina, You are a credit to your vocation. Knowledge, guidance, patience and encouragement, and great fun. ”